Gaudi's magic

Thursday, September 12, 2013

So today I want to share with you this first post from Barcelona and  it's dedicate to park Guell one of the most beautiful icons of the city...It's a work of Antoni Gaudi located in the upper part of Barcelona, which has wonderful views of the city. You can enjoy a fantastic green walk surrounded by a modernist works.
There are so many magical corners in the park and amazing colors of the art works, inspired by this amazing place I decided to wear this boho dress with touch of bright color on it, my black hat and to complete the color balance added my new bag from stradivarius. I love just to walk in the park at the end of a busy day to see the sunset and how the colors in the park become in golden shades... Amazing!!!
Have a nice day and thanks for reading,
kisses,
Anat.


I was wearing:

Dress - Forever 21 (new collection)
Hat - Forever 21 (new collection)
Bag - Stradivarius (new collection) 
Sandals - Bershka

You Might Also Like

19 תגובות

  1. Beautiful outfit and beautiful photos!
    I would really love to visit Barcelona one day!

    xxSara
    withothersalone.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice pics lovely dress
    xx
    http://thedesire.es
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/9046219
    SORTEO de una preciosa pulsera de Electricsbubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are wonderful with the hat!
    Ciao doll!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great location, I love Barcelona and Gaudì!!!!
    You look fab in this outfit and the touch of the hat is very cool!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures! I love outfit and background. :) I'm waiting for new post. Kisses :*
    Visit me: Fashion blog What is in the hat? KLIK!/Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, I love your photos and outfit!

    xx

    http://andysparkles.blogspot.de/
    http://www.facebook.com/andysparkles.blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi dear Anat!
    Thank you for your comments! You are so sweet!
    I love this outfit, your hat and...Barcelona!
    Kisses from Germany- Anna

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barcelona looks beautiful. Your outfit looks gorgeous.
    The pop of pink with the bag looks great! :)
    Do stop by my blog too sometime! :)
    FASHION PANACHE BLOG
    Google Plus | Bloglovin | Networked Blogs | Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW...you are stunning!
    The colors of that dress is incredible.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful! I love the location...
    You look perfect as always,amazing fit with the hat!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful city! I love your hat and shoes, you look so stylish and pretty )) Very sunny and lovely photos)

    http://irinabulgakova.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ouu, I'm oh so envious of you! Your pictures of Barcelona are wonderful, that park looks beautiful! You outfit is amazing too, I love the detailing on your dress and that hat is the perfect boho touch!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such stunning photographs! I especially love how you styled this exceptional dress with a fedora and simplistic heels. This is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  14. in love with your amazing bag, I want it!!

    www.lessismoreblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Perfecto look. Me encanta
    @AndreeaCarro MiperchaPesa.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  16. i was at park guell 3 years ago, it's simply breathtaking!! gaudi was such a great man!! love your outfit here!! those aztec details pop against the black!

    xoxo
    mochaccinoland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. richtig schönes outfit und tolle location!!!

    LG
    Amandine
    www.lesberlinettes.com

    ReplyDelete